Our client is a driven, data-hungry management consulting firm providing industry-leading analytic power to healthcare, government and business. They have a vibrant culture of innovation that brings results-driven, cutting edge analytic thought to every project. Our client will give you the opportunity to work with experienced Data Analysts and Consultants solving some of the Government’s largest challenges. You will have the chance to work within a small, rapidly growing company where everyone has the opportunity to help shape the future of our firm.
General Services Administration (GSA) is seeking to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Federal Acquisition Services (FAS) operations. Specifically, the Strategy Execution Division is looking for a way to compare the FAS solutions and business operations to other public/private solutions and organizations through a benchmarking effort. This will be done is several different areas including targeted procurement Categories, internal operations, and supply chain operations among others. The Business Analyst will work as part of a team to gather data, analyze data, provide market research and create implementation plans that will ultimately lead to savings and/or efficiencies in resources and time.
The Primary Responsibilities
• Gather data and use it to create visualizations and briefs for the agency’s leadership
• Document processes • Conduct market research, surveys and interviews
• Perform comparative analysis and develop remediation plans
• Coordinate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to assess needs and prioritize work
• Prepare written materials to communicate findings to leadership
What You Need to Bring to the Table
• Strong, demonstrated communication skills
• Experience in MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Must be eligible for a public trust clearance
• Experience in Lean Six Sigma and process re-engineering (preferred)
• Experience in MS Access (preferred)
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3+ years of experience
The compensation package for this position includes benefits. The details of those benefits will be discussed during the screening process for this position.