Uptima Group Principals represent over 80 years of world-wide experience identifying and engaging some of the most difficult people to locate in the world. Uptima Group and our consortium partners provide global coverage in 31 countries, with 56 offices, and over 300 consultants, all supported by a team of researchers experienced in accessing information from the global marketplace to assist in identifying and evaluating top-notch talent for our clients.
We supplement our search expertise with a proven, proprietary candidate assessment system called SmartFit which is holistic and customizable to each client’s requirements.
One of Uptima’s clients, with offices in Edgewater, MD is seeking Contract Administrator to provide off and on sight support.
Our client is a driven, data-hungry management consulting firm providing industry-leading analytic power to healthcare, government and business. They have a vibrant culture of innovation that brings results-driven, cutting edge analytic thought to every project. Our client will give you the opportunity to work with experienced Data Analysts and Consultants solving some of the Government’s largest challenges. You will have the chance to work within a small, rapidly growing company where everyone has the opportunity to help shape the future of our firm.
The Primary Responsibilities
• Develop and refine internal policies and processes to facilitate consistent and standardized contract management and compliance with contract requirements.
• Oversee the specific mandates within a contract and ensure that all parties involved fulfill obligations in which they agreed to.
• Work with RPG Team Leads on all monthly reports, burn rates, and deliverable schedules.
• Coordinate any changes within the contract to RPG Team Leads, and manage all contract administrative documentation, to include: NDAs, Teaming Agreements, and Sub-Contracts
What You Need to Bring to the Table
• Thorough understanding of FAR/DFARS
• Knowledge of GSA Federal Schedules
• Federal IDIQ • GWAC contracts
• Experience with supplemental acquisition regulations of government agencies
• Understanding of RFP process
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2+ years of experience
The compensation package for this position includes benefits. The details of those benefits will be discussed during the screening process for this position.