ReefPoint Group is a data-driven management consulting firm providing industry-leading analytic power to healthcare, government and business. We have a vibrant culture of innovation that brings results-focused, cutting edge analytic thought to every RPG project. ReefPoint Group gives you the opportunity to work with experienced Data Analysts and Consultants solving some of the Government’s largest challenges. You will have the chance to work within a small, rapidly growing company where everyone can help shape the future of our firm.
ReefPoint Group is looking for a part time ASP.NET / C# developer to fill a maintenance, update support and testing role on a current contract within Navy Medicine. The ideal candidate will work 15 to 20 hours per week on average and be available to work as demand indicates during product test and release surge times.
• Modify, troubleshoot, and deploy existing asp.net applications using C#
• Work closely with clients to develop and maintain clinical dashboards based on an MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• While modifying existing application platforms, ensure they are free of defects and function properly
• Maintain best practices for development, testing, and deployment methodologies
• Understand and prioritize multiple work assignments with strict deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred majors include: Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science
• Application development experience in ASP.NET using C# Language or more.
• Hands on experience with code deployment in SharePoint environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple relational database models, SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS and SSIS
• Demonstrated proficiency in SQL
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong, demonstrated communication skills
• Experience with Python
• 2+ years of experience working with Military Health Systems data including: MHS Mart (M2), MDR, ALTHA, Essentris, CHCS, or similar
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical processes within the Military Health System